Welcome to Froese Farms and This is David


As we are wrapping up May, I think of what a great month it has been!!! Weddings, the end of spring, prom, warmer weather, flower baskets, and graduations! This year is an extremely special year for a particular graduation within my family, which has brought us to Eastern Oregon, in the middle of no- where, on a wheat farm, where the cows are mooing and the tumble weeds are dancing. I have told you all about 2 of my brothers, Tanner and Brady, and my sister, Tessa, but I do have 2 other brothers that I cannot wait for you all to meet! Our youngest of the Froese clan, David, never ceases to amaze me. Now being 18 years old, I realize how much this young man has grown since I had first met him when he was 3 years old (and how much older I am getting). David was brought to our house with the hopes that he would be placed in a safe home while he was taking out of one that was not. This particular case of foster care for my parents was one that changed all of our lives within the Froese clan forever. Little did we know how much this 3 year old would work his way into all of our hearts and eventually join our family as a Froese.
Donovan LOVES his Uncle David, More than me I believe!

David is that farm boy that refreshingly shows integrity, hard work, respect, consistency and the list could go on. If you need someone to herd your cattle while standing on a four wheeler, he’s your guy. If you need someone to drive a tractor for hours and hours even in the middle of the night, call David! If you need someone to run from my parent’s house to Athena (closest town of a little more than 1,100 people and is 7 miles away from my parent’s house) in record time, get your stop watch out and start timing him! David is also an extremely good tennis player and plays the guitar....what can he NOT do?!



I always thought of how lucky David was to have 5 older brothers and sisters who are 9-14 years older, but I guess that is normal for someone like me to say who, is the oldest child of 6 children.

The graduation party is set in a perfect and beautiful scenery on my parent’s back yard. Most people I show or bring to their house think they are setting foot into a country magazine. I only wish I really understood while growing up how lucky I was to grow up part of my teenage years in a beautiful log house that my parents built with their own hand. The breathtaking views, the peaceful yard, the beautiful patio and high ceilings just shows all of the love and memories that we all gained and made while we lived in the house.



Froese farms is at the bottom of the hill that my parents placed our log house haven on. It is surrounded by wheat fields and the road that we lovingly call, Gerking Flat Road, you can spot for miles and miles, a very different scenery from my beloved Seattle.



Coming to the farm is an amazing time just to get away and find peace. If you ever come to visit Froese Farms, rest assure that you will be treated with the best hospitality by my dad giving you a burger in one hand (he raises his own steer for beef and let me tell you, it is THE BEST meat you will EVER HAVE!) and by my mom a sweet treat that she has made in the other hand. Tell them that Tiffanie sent you!



Happy Memorial Weekend everyone!

XOXO
Tiff

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts