It's Flower Season People!!!


Happy May day! I know I am a few days late, however I was able to get through the busy last three days and finally buy hanging baskets and flowers to decorate my front patio.



This is just a quick entry to check in with you all and wish you all a very happy weekend with my pretty flowers that I bought today. I like to visit three different places for my flowers but let tell you about my FAVORITE place that carries THE MOST BEAUTIFUL hanging baskets! And for only about $40 it is worth every penny!


Carpinito Brothers in Kent is family owned and has been around for about 50 years. They cater to every season of what they carry and my favorite season is when you walk in to what feels like a secret garden. Their ceilings are packed with hanging baskets that are jammed full of every kind of flower you can imagine. By the middle of the summer, my baskets are overflowing with flowers, which I will share pictures when the time comes!



My front porch is my own pride and joy that I work on every summer. It was a way for me to make this house our home when Tony and I first bought it as new homeowners. Almost every summer night on my front porch, I will sit on the chair and sip on a summer cocktail while enjoying the warmth. I wish I could have everyone of you over for a drink but until I can, I hope you enjoy the pictures and cheers to the weekend!



XOXOXO

Tiff


Comments

Popular Posts