It’s Beginning to Look A lot Like Summer, just in time to celebrate Tony!


I have never been very good at sending cards to my family members on their birthdays. Every year, I make a New Year’s Resolution that I will send a card to every person on their birthday in my immediate family-I still have yet to fulfill this resolution. In fact, I am not good at even wrapping a present! You will be lucky if you get it in a gift bag; my wrapping techniques involve the bag that it came in when I bought the gift, it’s the thought that counts, right? (this drives Tony crazy and ironically he is the BEST gift wrapper! Or really the best wrapper for anything…give him a baby and blanket and he will make sure that the swaddle will keep the baby happy!)

However, I thoroughly enjoy planning a birthday celebration! Whether it is for a graduation, wedding, or any type of celebration, I’m your girl! God blessed this world with the birth of my husband, Tony, on May 17th, 1985. Yes, I am proud to admit that I am a “cougar” and I fell in love with a younger man (only by a month).

I waited for the weekend to celebrate Tony.

Cocktails were DELISH!!!


This took us to a beautiful Café and Bar called Oddfellows in the unique part of Seattle, Capitol Hill. Please do yourself a favor and check out this gorgeous display of food, décor, and the CUTEST “ally way” outdoor seating that you will ever find in Seattle! (Oddfellows Cafe and Bar). Their cocktails contain delicious mixtures of bourbon, gin, and scotch. Tony ordered the Pea Rosotto and I ordered the cheese platter (I go in these “addictions” with different foods.


Not too long ago it was French fries, now its cheese platters). This place is a PERFECT area for date night or meeting up with a friend.




Today we continued the celebration of Tony by “allowing” him to play golf. (I tease!!! Although golf is something I find a complete waste of time and of course it is the most expensive hobby you can have, Tony loves the “sport” so much that I love that he partakes in something he thoroughly enjoys). New Castle Golf Course will take your breath away with the magnificent views of Seattle, hills of beautiful houses, and the scenery of perfect grass (seriously though, how do they make that grass so green?) New Castle Golf Course also offers amazing food/dining experiences with the beautiful views. (New Castle Golf Course)


View of Seattle


While Tony was golfing, I took Donovan to brunch with one my friends, Ashley (she will be introduced in a later post). We went to Julias on Wallingford in North Seattle and then headed to the annual Junior League of Seattle Touch a Truck. I have included the link but if you have little ones who love trucks of any kind, you won’t want to miss this event next year


We topped off our afternoon at Molly Moons ice cream the U-Village. It has been YEARS since I have shopped there, but it was such a good experience and they had a mini spray park display that kept Donovan entertained!







I don't know how he become naked so fast!!!




I am so excited for the memories we are going to make this upcoming summer! What do YOU have planned for summer? Hope you all had a great weekend!



XOXOX
Tiff

Comments

Popular Posts