Just Click That Button


Happy March! Which means we are almost to spring, which means we are heading into more sunshine, which means new fun things, new goals set and a new creative outlet for me!

I am a HUGE believer that you should never limit yourself with your passions, always keep an open mind to learn, surround yourselves with TALENT and CREATIVE people, keep up your self-care, and just take that plunge into a passion. A passion that can lead to influencing, creativity, helping people, uplifting and encouraging others, and make you grow as a person. I am so blessed that I am going through the beginning stages right now of pursing a passion that I had found through having my blog!

Photography has been something that I have somewhat tinkered in here and there, however, it was not until I began my blog that I REALLY LOVED how it felt being behind the camera and bringing out the beauty, creative, fun-loving side of people.





I am so lucky to have a best friend who has mentored me through this and given so much amazing advice. She is an amazing photographer herself and ANYONE would be lucky to be in front of her lenses. (I LOVE YOU SHELLY!!!!) Shelly Kay Photography.

Another influencer and one that I have been lucky enough to know for the past 13 years is the amazing Jenna Lynn, who I have watched her passion in photography influence those around her and inspire people like myself to take that plunge (I HEART YOU TOO JENNA!!!) Jenna Lynn Photo

I cannot wait to see where this passion takes me. Who it will lead me to meet. How it will teach me to grow. I never considered myself a creative person and it’s scary to put yourself out there with such a judgmental world that we live in, but I will keep an open mind, take ANY advice that I can get, and click that button.





So let me finish by saying…………let me take your picture!
Happy Weekend Everyone!
XOXO
Tiff

Comments

Popular Posts